Who We Are
We exist to be a committed community of Christ followers dedicated to growing in faith, living whole lives, and seeking justice for the good of our neighbors
We welcome and affirm everyone of every race, ethnicity, age, sexual orientation, and gender identity, just as Jesus did and does.
Here’s the deal, Missiongathering Christian Church (DOC) cares about one thing more than anything else, Jesus Christ. Missiongathering is a family of individuals that have found hope, love, and imagination in the message of Jesus, and simply want as many people as possible to experience that exact same freedom and healing.
Countdown to Official Launch
Join Us Sundays
Starting Sunday, January 1st, 2019
123 Main Street
Pasadena, CA 11111
What to Expect
We are a community of people with a wide range of beliefs. The one thing that unites us is our commitment to learning from and following Jesus Christ. Other than that, we invite you to join in on the robust discussion about what each of us believes and how that helps us to live more healthy, whole lives in the world. All of that to say: no one is forced to believe anything to be a part of our community.
**Gatherings are typically 70-90 minutes.
Our Community Offerings
- Little Villagers – Children’s Ministry
- mgWorship – Great Current Worship Music
- Community – Amazing Group of Loving People
- Sacred Grounds – Fresh Coffee & Treats before each Gathering
- Gatherings – Relevant & Valuable Teachings
Meet The Planter
Input Rich’s Story Here
Vision – Values – Mission
We exist to be a committed community of followers of Jesus dedicated to growing in faith, living whole lives, and seeking justice for the good of our world.
- Justice – We believe justice is what love looks like in public.
- Inclusivity – We believe God’s table has a place set for everyone.
- Grace – We believe in restoration and reconciliation through unconditional forgiveness.
- Faith – We act with the faith that we can make this world look a little more like the Kingdom of Heaven.
- Transformation – We believe in moving towards wholeness in a fragmented society.
- Courage – We risk the vulnerability of being real with each other and the world
Inspiring Hope + Illuminating Love + Imagining Faith